Scene Investigators Download Free PC Game for Mac latest update is a Full version highly compressed via direct link and Torrent. Scene Investigators Free Download PC Game for Mac Full Version Cracked in Direct Link Setup and is totally free to play. Scene Investigators Game It Is Full And Complete Game. Just Download, Run Setup, And Install.
Scene Investigators Overview Games:
Set in the near future, you play as a trainee in pursuit of becoming a licensed investigator. You are given a number of challenging case files. Your goal is to not only pass, but ace them!
Experience what it feels like to be a real-life detective by analyzing crime scenes, making assumptions, forming conclusions, and finding out if your deductions are correct.
“True Crime” Detective Experience
You are to observe each scene carefully and analyze everything on site. There is no handholding and no hints. Take notes on anything that stands out and write down your suspicions as you navigate through the crime scene.
Uncompromising Murder Mystery Puzzles
Piece everything together, not only to understand what happened but also the connection between the perpetrators and their victims. Your only tools are your keen perception, mental sharpness, and real-life wisdom.
Calculated Assumptions – 70/30 Principle
You may find that some evidence is missing, limiting you from making the best conclusion. There might be 70% of the evidence in the case, but the other 30% are nowhere to be found. This is where you have to fill in the missing gaps, trust your gut-feelings and make smart, calculated assumptions.
Telling Stories Through the Environment
Notice the pink lipstick on the wine glass? What about the trajectory of the bullet on the wall? How about the faint size-12 boot marks on the windowsill? These are part of the environmental clues that can help piece the story together.
Inspired by Real World Locations
Whether it’s an American house, a Japanese classroom, or a European office building, each scene is crafted to resemble a believable, real world location, bringing authenticity to the game.
Solve Them With a Friend
It’s more fun to solve when you have someone to discuss your findings with – a friend, a significant other, or even the whole family! Scene Investigators is perfect for this and it is our hope that you can enjoy this game with others. They might spot something you missed in your investigation, and vice versa.
A Note for TPK Fans…
In terms of gameplay, Scene Investigators is quite a departure from our first game, The Painscreek Killings. TPK focuses heavily on the story and uses a rather simple ‘breadcrumb’ system for its gameplay, one that allows players to continue their investigation whenever they pick up a clue. Scene Investigators, on the other hand, leans heavily on keen observation, filling in the missing gaps, looking for motives when they aren’t there, and coming up with a number of possible assumptions in order to solve the case.
In short, The Painscreek Killings is a story-rich game while Scene Investigators is a deduction reasoning game.
- OS: Windows® 7 64-bit or later
- Processor: TBA
- Graphics: TBA
How to Download & Install Scene Investigators Game?
To Download and Install Scene Investigators Game, You need some Instructions to follow here. You don’t need any Torrent ISO since it is online game installer. Below are some steps, Go through it to Inst,all and play the game.
- First Click on “Download Game” button above.
- Click on “Accept and Continue” button.
- Choose the Directory where you want to Install Scene Investigators.
- Now Wait for it to Download game.
- Follow all Instructions if it asks for Activation key. Just insert it there.
- It will now start game Installation.
- Open “Scene Investigators” Game and Enjoy!
Download Scene Investigators PC Game Full Version for Mac
Click On The Below Button To Start Download Scene Investigators for PC Game. It Is a Full And Complete Game. Just Download And Start Playing It. We Have Provided Direct Link Full Setup Of The Game.